JEE Main 2014 Application Form/Apply online at www.jeemain.nic.in
According to the latest updates the application form of JEE Main 2014 Exam will be available from 15 Nov,2013 on its official site Candidates are requested to fill up the form before due date that is 26 Dec, 2013 this is the last date for online Application form.Common examination will be held for the admission of undergraduate Engineering in NITs and IITs . All details related to JEE Main 2014 examination will be available on its official website www.jeemain.nic.in.
JEE Apex Board invite online application form of JEE Main 2014 Examination on its portal websites.Exam is divide in to two stages:
- CBSE conducts JEE_Main 2014 for the admissions in the NITs, CFTIs
- IIT Kharagpur conduct JEE-Advanced 2014
Interested and Eligible candidate have to apply only through online mode on its portal websites. Following are some detailed information about JEE Main 2014 Exam.
Name of Organization: Joint Apex Board of CBSE
New pattern for JEE 2014:
Candidates have to upload their all details like photographs, signature and the left thumb impression in JPEG format . No need to send Hard copy of any documents in JEE Main office. Now onwards Maharashtra and Odisha also join JEE Main 2014 as the entrance exams for the admissions of engineering candidates in Gujarat state
- Candidates must have passed SSC(10+2) exam or equal to any examination of 2012 /2013.Those candidates who are going to appeared in 12th exam in 2014 or equal to any exam are eligible for JEE Main Exam 2014.
- Candidates who cleared H.S.C examination in 2011 or before and those who are going to appear H.S.C exam in 2015 are not eligible for JEE Main exam 2014.
- Those candidates who fail to clear H.S.C or equal to any exam in 2011 but cleared in 2012 are also not eligible for JEE Main Exam 2014.
Examination Details: JEE Main 2014 exam is divided in to two papers.
- Paper 1(B. E./B. Tech.)
- Paper 2(B. Arch./B.Planning)
Paper- 1(B.E/B.Tech): Paper-1 consists of 3 subjects. MCQ type question will be asked and each subject carry equal marks. Paper-1 exam is based on both online mode and offline mode that is pen and paper based. Paper-1 test will be divided in to two shifts .
Timing for first shift is from 09:30 AM to 12:30 PM and for second shift time is 02:00 PM to 05:00 PM. Time duration is 3 hours.
Date for Paper-1 Exam
Paper-2((B. Arch./B.Planning): Paper-2 consists of 3 subjects. MCQ type question will be asked in two subject and in last subject Question to test drawing aptitude will be asked.Paper-2 exam only pen and paper based .
- Mathematics – Part I
- Aptitude Test – Part II &
- Drawing Test – Part III
Timing for Paper-2 exam is from 2:00 AM to 05:00 PM. Time duration is 3 hours.
Age Limit: Candidates who wish to apply for JEE Main exam 2014 must have age as on or after 01 Oct, 1989.
Age relaxation of 5 years will be provided to the candidates of SC/ST/PwD that is as on 01 Oct, 1984
Mode of Payment:
Candidates may pay application fees via net banking with the help of your Net Banking / Credit / Debit Card to visit www.asrb.in. You may fees by cash through challan generated via online and cash deposited in any SBI branches in India.
How to Apply :
- Following are the procedure for Candidates of JEE (Main) – 2014 how to fill up the form:
- Visit official site – www.jeemain.nic.in
- Now click on Apply for JEE(Main)-2014
- Now you will fill the application form.
- After submit application form you may upload scanned images.
- After complete step-2 you go to step-3 which is related to application fee.
- You may pay application fee online or offline mode.
- After complete application form you must take one hard copy of it for personal usage.
Click Here to Apply for JEE Main 2014 Exam
Official Website - www.jeemain.nic.in