DEC Rajasthan Recruitment 2013 – www.statistics.rajasthan.gov.in
Rajasthan Government Directorate of Economics & Statistics (DES) has issued a
notification for Economics & Statistics Department 572 Computor Posts DEC Rajasthan Recruitment 2013 on its official website www.statistics.rajasthan.gov.in.
Rajasthan Government Directorate of Economics & Statistics (DES) have 572 posts are vacant for their Computor posts. So they invite on-line applications from eligible candidates to full fill it. Interested candidate can apply before 18th July, 2013 to visit official website of DES. Further detail given below.
Name of the Posts : Computor
Total No of Vacancies : 572 Posts
Educational Qualification :
Applicant must possess a graduate degree in Economics /Maths /Statistics subject OR Engineering degree/ Diploma in Computer Science OR NIELIT “O” Level Certificate.
Age Limit :
Applicant age should not older than 35 years and not younger than 18 years as on 1/1/2014. Relaxation will be extended as per government rules.
Application Fee :
- Rs. 300/- for General/BC. (CR) category candidates.
- Rs. 200/- for B.C (Non-CR)/ S.B.C category candidates.
- Rs. 100/- for SC / ST category candidates.
- Rs. 300/- for Outer candidate of Rajasthan state.
Selection Procedure :
Applicant will be select for DES Computor Recruitment 2013 on the basis of 100 Marks written examination.
Pay Scale :
- Rs. 7900/- First two year during Provisional Period it is fixed.
- After 2 year, Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20,200/- + 2400 Grade Pay
Important Dates :
- Online Application registration starting date : 21st June, 2013
- Online Application registration closing date : 18th July, 2013
- Date of Examination : Not fixed yet but it will be arranged in Last week of August month.
How to Apply..??
- Eligible candidate can apply online to visit official website ”www.examstatistics.rajasthan.gov.in”
- Here you may visit “Applications for Computor Recruitment 2013″ and click on “Apply Online” button.
- Now you may submit your “Token No.” and “Date of Birth”.
- Now you will get an application form, fill up all detail very very carefully and submit it.
- After submission you may take a hard copy of system generated receipt.