GSRTC Conductor Bharti 2013 Apply Online for 1104 Vacancies – ojas.guj.nic.in :
Gujarat state Road Transport Corporation (GSRTC) invite online applications from eligible candidates for GSRTC Conductor Bharti 2013 on it’s official website ojas.guj.nic.in. Interested candidate can apply for 1104 Conductor’s post from 20th July, 2013 to 19th August, 2013.
Gujarat state Road Transport Corporation (GSRTC) is working for state road transport. They handle all government bus services in all over state. They need proper staff for provide well service to passengers. At that time they have 1104 posts are vacant for Conductor’s post. They accept applications from eligible candidates to complete this GSRTC Conductor Recruitment 2013. Application lines open from 20th July, 2013 to 19th August, 2013. Further information mention below.
Name of the Organization : Gujarat state Road Transport Corporation (GSRTC)
Name of the Posts : Conductor
No of Vacancies : 1104 Posts
- Reservation Detail :
- For Male Candidates :
- SC category : 46 Posts
- ST category : 99 Posts
- SEBC : 178 Posts
- Ex-SM category : 178 Posts
- Other : 272 Posts
- For Female Candidates :
- SC category : 19 Posts
- ST category : 42 Posts
- SEBC : 111 Posts
- Other : 143 Posts
Age Limit :
- Applicant age shouldn’t older than 30 years and shouldn’t younger than 18 years
- Relaxation will based as per government rules.
Educational Qualification :
- Applicant should have complete their 10th class from recognized board.
- Applicant must have a valid conductor licence from Regional Transport Office.
- Applicant also complete their 12th class or possess graduate degree in any discipline.
- For Male : 160 cms
- For Female : 152 cms
Application Fees :
Applicant should not need any application fees.
Important Dates :
- Online Application starting date : 20th July, 2013
- Online Application closing date : 19th August, 2013
How to Apply :
- Interested candidate can apply for same via online more to visit official website of Online Job Application System, Government of Gujarat.
- You must visit “ojas.guj.nic.in”
- Now click on “Apply Online”
- Now visit Advt No. “GSRTC/201314/32″ and click on “Apply Now” button.
- Now you will get an application form, fill up all information and attach your scanned passport size photograph and signature copy (image size shouldn’t be more than 10kb).
- Now submit it and after submission don’t forget to take a hard copy of system generated receipt.