KVS Recruitment 2013 for Teachers and PGT – kvsangathan.nic.in :
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS), Delhi invite online applications from eligible candidates for KVS Recruitment 2013 for Teachers and PGT on its official website kvsangathan.nic.in. Interested candidate can apply for 4043 Teachers and Post Graduate Teacher Posts on or before 28th August, 2013.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) an autonomous organization under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India invite applications for their Teaching staff vacancies for the years 2012-2013 and 2013-2014. Interested or eligible candidate can apply for same via on-line mode to visit portal site of KVC. Further detail mention below.
Name of the Organization : Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)
Name of the Posts : Teachers and Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)
Total No of Vacancies : 4043 Posts
Name of the Posts : No of Vacancies
- 1) Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)
- Chemistry: 82 Posts
- Economics: 56 Posts
- Commerce: 94 Posts
- History: 34 Posts
- Geography: 39 Posts
- Maths: 91 Posts
- Biology: 75 Posts
- Hindi: 69 Posts
- Physics: 85 Posts
- Computer Science: 80 Posts
- Bio-technology: 03 Posts
- English: 85 Posts
- 2) Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)
- Social Studies: 168 Posts
- Maths: 112 Posts
- Hindi: 130 Posts
- Science: 105 Posts
- English: 86 Posts
- Sanskrit: 38 Posts
- 3) P&HE: 181 Posts
- 4) AE: 115 Posts
- 5) WE: 124 Posts
- 6) Librarian: 112 Posts
- 7) Primary Teacher: 1979 Posts
- 8) PRT (Music): 100 Posts
Age Limit :
- For Post No. 1 : Applicant age shouldn’t older than 40 years
- For Post No. 2 and 3 : Applicant age shouldn’t older than 35 years
- For all other Poste (Post No. 4 to 8) : Applicant age shouldn’t older than 30 years
Educational Qualification :
Applicant should have complete their B.Sc, M.Sc, BCA, MCA, B.E, B.Tech, Masters/Bachelors Degree, Senior Secondary School Certificate, Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma, Graduation/ Diploma/ Degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering from recognized institute or University. Applicant must passed CTET (Central Eligibility Test).
Application Fee :
Rs. 750/- + Rs. 30/- Indian Bank charge for Unreserved category candidates.
Reserved category candidate no need to pay any application fees.
Selection Procedure :
Applicant will be select on the basis of written examination, Performance test and Personal interview.
How to Apply :
- Interested candidate can apply for KVS vacancies to visit “www.kvsangathan.nic.in” or “http://jobapply.in/kvs/”
- Here you may click on Apply On-line button after 29th July, 2013.
- Now you will get an application form.
- Fill up it, and submit it.
- After submission you must take a hard copy of system generated application form.
- Now send it along with prescribed KVS bank challan where applicable and self-attested copies of testimonials at given address below.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)
Post Box No. 3076,
Lodi Road, New Delhi-110003
Important Dates :
- Online Registration starting date : 29th July, 2013 (Monday)
- Online Registration closing date : 28th August, 2013 (Wednesday)
- Last date for receipt application and send it to following address : 12th September, 2013 (Thursday)
Teachers and Post