MPSC Recruitment 2013 for Assistant Engineers – www.mahaonline.gov.in :
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) invite online applications for MPSC Recruitment 2013 for Assistant Engineers (Civil) on its official website www.mahaonline.gov.in. Here is 997 Posts are vacant for Assistant Engineers Post on or before 12th August, 2013.
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has issued notification for their 997 Assistant Engineers (Civil) posts. So they invite online applications from complete it. Interested candidate can apply for MPSC Recruitment 2013 before last date 12/8/2013. Further information related recruitment mention below.
Name of the Organization : Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)
Name of the Posts : Assistant Engineers (Civil)
No of Vacancies : 997 Posts
- Name of the Posts : No of Vacancies
- Waterr Resources Department : 759 posts
- Water Supply and Sanitatioin Department: 158 posts
- Department of Public works: 80 posts
Pay Scale :
Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 38,400/- + Rs. 4400/- Grade Pay per month
Educational Qualification :
Applicant should have complete their Degree Engineering in Civil courses or its equivalent from recognized university or institute.
Age Limit :
Minimum 19 years and Maximum 33 years as on 1/11/2013.
Relaxation as per government rules.
Application Fee :
- Rs. 410/- gor General and OBC category candidates
- Rs. 210/- for SC / ST / Ex-SM and other reserved category candidates.
Selection Procedure :
Applicant will be select for same on the basis of written examination and Interview.
How to Apply :
- Eligible candidate can apply for same via online mode to visit official website www.mahaonline.gov.in.
- Here visit Maharashtra Public Service Commission Online Application System.
- Now another page will be open and here on “Maharashtra Engineering (Architecture) Services Examination – 2013″ and
- click on “Click Here to Apply” button.
- Now you will get an application form.
- Fill up all information and submit it.
- After submission you must take print out of system generated receipt.
Important Dates :
- Online Registration starting date : 22th July, 2013
- Online Registration closing date : 12th August, 2013
- Last date for Payment in SBI : 13th August, 2013
- Written examination date : 31st August, 2013 and 1st September, 2013